Brandy Hill South Project
The Brandy Hill South Project lies approximately 60km southeast of Yalgoo in the Murchison Region of WA, covering approximately 850km2. The area is well serviced with infrastructure, with Silver Lake Resources (ASX:SLR) Deflector gold‐copper mine located 18km to the north.
Recharge acquired the Brandy Hill South Project based on the exploration potential of the southern extension of the Gullewa Greenstone Belt and the continuation of the main geological structure, the Salt Creek Shear, through the tenure.
Since listing in October 2021, Recharge has completed over 6,500m of drilling targeting copper mineralisation.
- Underexplored, prospective ground
- Aggressive drilling campaign completed to date:
- 4,249.41 metres Reverse Circulation
- 2,460.39 metres diamond drillcore
- Significant copper mineralisation identified to date with broad zones of copper delineated associated with anomalous silver, molybdenum & tungsten
- Copper mineralisation defined over a strike length of 500m
- Mineralisation remains open along strike and at depth
- Independent technical review in progress to guide exploration strategy going forward